Updated Version in Time For Christmas?

Pike13

Dec 7, 2016
First of all, thank you for the mod. Santa is bringing a new cabinet for Christmas tomorrow but unfortunately a new update to TPA was released (1.57.10), frustrating Santa to no end. Is it to much to hope for a Festivus miracle that the camera mod will be updated today? If not, I wonder if I can get the old version of TPA that is supported somehow...

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
First of all, thank you for the mod. Santa is bringing a new cabinet for Christmas tomorrow but unfortunately a new update to TPA was released (1.57.10), frustrating Santa to no end. Is it to much to hope for a Festivus miracle that the camera mod will be updated today? If not, I wonder if I can get the old version of TPA that is supported somehow...

So ... for future reference, what you need to do is once NoEx updates his Mod, you copy the PinballArcade11.exe thats in the steam\pinball arcade folder and paste it in a separate folder as a backup. Then when TPA updates the game, you can simply rename the exe in the steam folder to "PinballArcade11.new" and then copy and paste your backup in the steam folder and ... wala ... you won't be able to play the new table until NoEx does his magic, but you'll be able to play your old ones no problem.

Then when NoEx updates the Mod, simply delete your backup out of the steam folder and rename the "PinballArcade11.new" back to "PinballArcade11.exe"

Pike13

Dec 7, 2016
Good point! I just got the cabinet yesterday and when I downloaded TPA from Steam, it had the latest version unfortunately. As an aside, I don't think even Farsight is ready for the latest, the configuration utility bombs upon exit, although I suppose that I can't discount user error on that one.

I'm hoping someone can help a brother out and point me to the previous EXE somewhere. I did a cursory search but didn't find anything.

Pike13

Dec 7, 2016
nudnick, thank you very much! It is a Festivus miracle! Of course the wife won't let me get out of going to the in-laws with the 'nudnick sent me the EXE!' excuse, but I will definitely give it a whirl tonight!

darthvader123

Dec 28, 2016
Hey everyone,

Finally getting my cabinet setup with PBA. Finally on the part where I play around with FreecamMod. When loading the mod it says works with version 1.57.10 (notifcation in bottom right of computer). But I couldn't get it to come up when hitting hotkey Numpad0. I downloaded nudnicks rollback version of 1.57.9 and got it to pop up. Just want to verify that a FCM version for 1.57.10 hasn't been sent out yet. Hopefully NoEx is taking some much deserved time off during the holiday :)

Pike13

Dec 7, 2016
For posterity, I think the supported version, at least the one that nudnick sent, is 1.56.10. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.