Steam -TPA tables unlocking in SPA?

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
OK, here's the situation ...

On Steam SPA when you log in to your Farsight account the tables you have in TPA, so long as they were bought as DLC through the Steam store, will show as unlocked in SPA.

Is this occurring for everyone?

I found that any season that is unlocked for you as an entitlement from FS or that was purchased through the IAP system before there was DLC available will not unlock the corresponding tables in SPA. Additionally, if you have the Pro Pack the table will also not unlock. I wrote to FS support about this and was told:
Farsight Support said:
Stern Pinball Arcade is a separate game and the tables do not transfer.

Now I find this very interesting, especially given the number of comments/reviews that make a point of mentioning that tables from TPA are unlocking in SPA.

Is anyone finding this to be different in anyway?

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Yes, that shows they are supposed to unlock which is the exact opposite thing that support is saying. Not that I am surprised by this anymore.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I have purchased all the pro season passes via steam and all the tables unlocked for me in SPA after logging in. However due to the bundle price vs the price of the individual missing 3 tables that are not in TPA it doesn't really matter if they are unlocked if you want all of them anyway.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Some of mine have unlocked for iOS without me purchasing the SPA versions. Ripleys and Starship Troopers haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts