Stern PBA Update - You can enter your initials now... YAY!

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
Woke up early and it was like a second Christmas.. hopefully many more updates on the way. This one fixes the enter your initials issue on iOS, maybe other platforms too.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Downloaded this last night. Nice to be able to enter initials. Now I just have to play better so I can do that. :p

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
You can't enter initials with a gamepad on PC if you change the controls. Can you fix this please?

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
You can? Oh, I didn't notice. It's just that inputting initials always uses the flippers, so I never thought about using the d-pad.

Still, it feels weird.

Last edited:

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015
I really appreciate the bug fix, but I don't have access to my older tables since the update.

Is anybody with an ipad4 able to start the Star Trek table? I guess it's time for a newer model, but I'd rather wait for confirmation.

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
It's a step in the right direction. They need to seriously fix the insert lighting in ACDC. Can hardly see the FIRE lanes, hardly see the lightning bolts, and the multiball inserts are hard to see too. Just give it the LED treatment.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really appreciate the bug fix, but I don't have access to my older tables since the update.

Is anybody with an ipad4 able to start the Star Trek table? I guess it's time for a newer model, but I'd rather wait for confirmation.

Star Trek crashes on the ipad4. I'm still hoping they can get it fixed for the 4. They haven't said it isn't possible yet.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Star Trek crashes on the ipad4. I'm still hoping they can get it fixed for the 4. They haven't said it isn't possible yet.
Thanks for info, I was just about to shell out the $20 bucks for pack 1. No need until they get this fixed.
Has anyone noticed the shake nudge setting resets to touch every time the app is loaded even though shake is selected in settings?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.