Request: Add SPA table sub-forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
As the title says: I'm missing sub-forums for the SPA exclusive tables. Imo, they should be located in the same place in this forum where all the TPA table sub-forums are located. Only because this forum is a TPA forum, I think it's too narrow-minded to not automatically extend the topic to SPA, as this is basically an extension to TPA.

Any thoughts on that?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Only [MENTION=1]Gord Lacey[/MENTION] can create these sub-forums. I have already suggested it to him.

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
I asked this a few weeks ago. Surely it's not that difficult to add a sub forum, is it?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I asked this a few weeks ago. Surely it's not that difficult to add a sub forum, is it?
From what I gather it's impossible, except for the aforementioned Gord. If he's not around, it can't get done. Be aware that this guy pays for the hosting of this forum out of his own pocket, one of the reasons it stays ad-free.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
what's wrong with Stern subforum? For Stern tables which they all are and will be in SPA.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Why can't they just add individual table sub forums under the Stern tables section. It is essentially the same game as TPA. No need to be anal about keeping the two games separate.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Just to clarify again: "They" can't do anything in regards of new subforums. Only Gord can. And if he isn't around, it will just have to wait. Please be patient. In the meantime you all can use [AC/DC] or equivalent as a tag in the subject of a thread, when discussing a specific table in this forum. It'll make my life easier sorting out the threads once subforums are created.

Thanks for your patience.

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
Ok, I get it. But the owner of the place, whom without nothing can be done, hasn't been around in weeks? Maybe he/she needs to have a second in command they trust to help with the place when they can't check in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.