Will there be a Season 8? Heck, will there be a Season 7?

The future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
Sorry, this isn't flamebait, I'm just feeling really cynical tonight for various reasons.

EDIT: I'm talking about TPA. SPA does not count. In fact, the separation of SPA is one of the things that's making me cynical.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well, we already know there will be a Season 7, since Farsight straight up told us so.

I think they can stretch out a Season 8, especially if they can shake the licensing tree hard enough.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Season 7 will probably be it. Unless Farsight runs a Kickstarter to renew their Williams/Bally license. I have a a feeling that Farsight will claim that it will not be financially viable for them to renew it because sales of 70s and 80s WMS tables are too low. If I am right, this is probably one Kickstarter I would donate to (didn't donate to TAF or DW) because pre-DMD tables are the ones I want the most.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Most of the tables in season 6 don't even work properly. They obviously don't care anymore at TPA and have moved onto some other project. The lack of quality control this season has been appalling. I know I won't be paying for season 7.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Most of the tables in season 6 don't even work properly. They obviously don't care anymore at TPA and have moved onto some other project. The lack of quality control this season has been appalling. I know I won't be paying for season 7.

Look at what just happened-Gladiators and Dr. Who didn't even have achievements unlocked until three weeks after the fact. None of the goals toggled for the former either. BB also had a bugged goal. Big Hurt had the missing glove. SPA released without ability to purchase tables. Both apps have fullscreen bugs in steam.

For what we are getting (Alvin G. and Premiers and nothing else), it is not worth it to go beyond season 7. Especially now that what little quality control FarSight ever had is gone. And don't even think about asking console supporters about it-they're perpetually stuck on season 5, with older consoles still on season 4.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I have an itchy feeling , Farsight might surprise us !!!! :cool:

No surprises,
as mentioned before, PS4 still stucked in season 5 (the last available table was the inferior "rescue 911") and in Europe we are still waiting for Stern PA. No Information from Farsight, when we can expect "new" tables or SPA. So the Name "Farsight" gets a special meaning :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I have an itchy feeling , Farsight might surprise us !!!! :cool:

I am rooting for you to be right on this one. If next Friday's table hint turns out to be a WMS machine (even if it's Sorcerer, already from PHoF), that would surprise me, if only for a while.

But I have a feeling that surprise will be of the "tenderfoot" variety. Yes, I'd actually like that one, but I don't think too many on the forum would.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My gut feeling is that we have not seen our last Bally/Williams pin. Then all the doom and gloom crap will dissipate like morning haze in San Diego.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts