Problem to set TBA and camera mod.

alulabxxx

Jan 13, 2017
I all,
i have read tutorial on pdf. I have same problem.

First:i set TBA dx11 backbutter height to 2200 but when i close and reopen it's reset to 1080.
Second: i enable free camera mod cabinet mod from ini, but when i lauch it say the i must have a portrair resolution =(

I have 2 monitor 1920x1080 in stretch mode that work in cabinet mode with future pinball and visual pinball

What can i do to resolve?

tnx for your help and sorry for my bad english =(

alulabxxx

Jan 13, 2017
ok, in windows i have rotate first screen and now don't say that i need portrait resolution. It's not full screen, TBA take only the central part of my monitor and i can't set 2200

alulabxxx

Jan 13, 2017
No one can help me? If I rotate the screen in windows I can use camera mod in cabinet mode but I only see the middle part of the screen, it seems that the resolution is incorrect.
Rotating the screen in this way then I have problems with other visual pinball tables

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
AFAIK you can't play visual pinball tables if your screen is rotated in windows, but it must be rotated to use TPA with the mod, you got to rotate it each time you want to play TPA.

For your middle part screen issue, it seems that the resolution hasn't been set correctly in TPA Config, set it to 1080*2200 and don't relaunch the utility or the values will be reverted back to default, it's clearly explained in the guide: "Every time you load the Configuration utility you will need to re-enter the proper values."

Members online

Members online