BlahCade 85: If you don't have anything nice to say...

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
@SYT, so with 3D on televisions being discontinued, any thoughts on the HDR push?

I don't currently have an HDR display, but I'd like to see one try to emulate a flasher from a pinball table.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Must plunge...............the.....ball

TX sector has great music that I would jam out to in real life. going nuts is good practice for multiball in general, I guess. I felt bad for you guys during that segment, but it was fun. Kudos to the guy who suggested that. Knowing how much SYT hates GN and LCA made it so much better.

Here's an idea for a topic though. It would be a good followup to this one, since you were clearly biting your tongues. What table in TPA could use one or two changes to make it the best table. I'm not talking about ball physics or graphics, more about if you were designing it, what would you have done differently. But don't cop out and say MM, no changes. You have to choose a table that has something going for it, but doesn't quite work.

Purp1eLemon

Jun 10, 2012
Taunting us that you're withholding Arcooda Pinball information was payback for making you say all those nice things about Gottlieb Premier, wasn't it?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Here's an idea for a topic though. It would be a good followup to this one, since you were clearly biting your tongues. What table in TPA could use one or two changes to make it the best table. I'm not talking about ball physics or graphics, more about if you were designing it, what would you have done differently. But don't cop out and say MM, no changes. You have to choose a table that has something going for it, but doesn't quite work.

We went for it. Listen later this week for the results.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Okay I know it's too late for this week, but have you tried asking Farsight what's going on with WMS tables and why the run of Premiers / Gottliebs / Alvin G tables?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Okay I know it's too late for this week, but have you tried asking Farsight what's going on with WMS tables and why the run of Premiers / Gottliebs / Alvin G tables?
Because they wanted to make 2016 just as bad in the virtual pinball world like it was in real life. No we don't know why.

They are tight lipped about it.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Was City of Gold a Premiere table? I think that's why I skipped it, because as far as layout goes, it's just a re-skin of true Gottlieb machines.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
ipdb.org lists it as a Premier table and the flyers have the Premier logo on as well.

It's not just a reskin. It also has new phantastic sound effects. And new rules. So it's basically an improvement in every single aspect.

And now excuse me while I kill myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts