Haunted House
Junk Yard
F-14 Tomcat
TX - Sector

Get practicing....

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Everyone, provided you own the tables on the platform you want to participate.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Since I bought my PS4 pro in Dec, haven't turned on my PS3.

Purchased TBA season 1, and Stern PA AC/DC pack so far. (glad PSN gave me $10 and only paid $9.99 for the SPA pack).

I know I'll take a hit in the lifetime tournament points but have been playing other games than PBA at this time.

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
2/3 or not 2/3, that is the question

~ Dr. Dude ~ in lieu of Al's Garage Band on PSN

No bright and early 5:35am start to this tourney then.

The Newsletter #59 didn't actually state Feb. 3rd. It read as simply " 2/3 ".
Farsight being Stateside, I too, would presume that is meant to be todays' date.

It's a bit of an uncommonly large break, if they're leaving it till March? ;-j

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
I don`t know what is going on. Tournaments originate somewhere in the US. But we are partly in Europe. For me it is the third of February 2017, 8:18 PM. F.e. Bear Lake, Southern California is 8 hours behind. Earth rotates anti-clockwise. Hence it is about lunchtime in Bear Lake. Is that wrong? Time shift is confusing me. Tournament should begin on the third of february, 2017. Does anybody know the song "dazed and confused" by Led Zeppelin? Dear Pinball maniacs, don`t take that too serious. I was wondering about time shift. Thank you!

TPA not available now via steam...something wrong. Steam can`t synchronize with TPA (Stern also).

Last edited:

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
One time it says :"official tournament", the next time Major League Pinball", when I´m starting TPA now. But steam is also "buggy" for me atm. Synchronisation doesn`t work. Last question: is anyone playing tournament now?

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Tournament is going on, right now! You only have five minutes each table.

Man, I sure miss that time when they used to be 20 minutes...

Last edited:

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
Mine is showing 20 minutes. Yet, the instructions at beginning of tournament sign-in says it's a ten minute tournament. I'm in the Silver level tournament, playing from USA, Oregon area (if that makes a difference). Also, does anyone know if pausing during a tournament game makes your score not count? I paused it to do something, finished game, score not recorded for that game on leaderboards. And if anyone knows why the Silver level tournament is showing 20 minutes, instead of 10- I'd appreciate the help. I haven't played a ton of tournaments. Thanks a lot.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Silver here. It's written 10 minutes at the start for me, but I'm only getting 5. This is too weird.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yeah, that's for sure. Apparently, this is the time limit they had in the Major League Pinball tourney.

But the weirdest part is how I never took part in it! Not to mention in at a severe disadvantage compared to everybody else.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, that's for sure. Apparently, this is the time limit they had in the Major League Pinball tourney.

But the weirdest part is how I never took part in it! Not to mention in at a severe disadvantage compared to everybody else.
The MLP tournament was 6 minutes.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Hey guys, sorry about the mix up. Just so it's clear: PC and mobile platforms should have a 5 minute tournament, while PSN will be having a 20 minute tournament. We have updated the tournament text to reflect the fact that we are running a 5 minute tournament for PC and mobile.

We are also aware that the tournament button on the main menu still says Major League Pinball in the DX9 version of the game. This is not intentional, but we're unable to put out a new build to fix it at this time.

tongowefli

Aug 10, 2013
5 minutes is absolutely no fun to play a tournament. What else can be said. Just not enough time to get into the game.

Members online

Members online