When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I believe they were saying March timeframe in the last Twitch stream with the possibility of it being releases a little bit earlier.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Okay, cool.

Since I made this thread iOS got the update for Garage Band and I'm actually really enjoying it. Cactus Jack's is a huge bummer but I think I could be into Magic Castle if they do that one, too. I've never played an Alvin G. before.

Maybe my only complaint about Garage Band is the scoring, it seems really imbalanced.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Okay, cool.

Since I made this thread iOS got the update for Garage Band and I'm actually really enjoying it. Cactus Jack's is a huge bummer but I think I could be into Magic Castle if they do that one, too. I've never played an Alvin G. before.

Maybe my only complaint about Garage Band is the scoring, it seems really imbalanced.

I'm actually liking Garage Band as well. The flippers help. Gottlieb flippers can be weird to me. Glad they are not like those.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
March 9th, no word?

I know SPA still has a ton of bugs everywhere, too. The Star Trek crashing is ridiculous at this point.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
March or April was my recollection as well.
from FS's post at steam:
"We are aiming to have these released by the end of April!" (it was conversation about GB)

and other important remark about evergreen "licenses cost/we need a kickstarter for this one" myth:
"As for the tables based on movies the price for licenses isn't necessarily the issue."

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
and other important remark about evergreen "licenses cost/we need a kickstarter for this one" myth:
"As for the tables based on movies the price for licenses isn't necessarily the issue."

It could also mean "it's not the price of the license, which is the issue, more whether the license holders are willing to talk with us in the first place". Also it's not only the license cost for the movies, but also cost for the music, actors etc.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
It could also mean "it's not the price of the license, which is the issue, more whether the license holders are willing to talk with us in the first place". Also it's not only the license cost for the movies, but also cost for the music, actors etc.
the post says: "As for the tables based on movies the price for licenses isn't necessarily the issue. It mainly depends on which companies are willing to talk and work with us. Now that we have Stern Pinball Arcade the process is easier, but there are still alot of variables we have to work with"
so it means what it says

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm don't think there is a license issue. If there was, it probably would not have been announced. Let's not forget that they had to wait for Stern to finish the code. I'm assuming there is an issue every time Stern update the code. I've played the pro version in real life and it will be worth the wait. GB is a very good (but tough) pin and the premium/LE version looks even better.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It could also mean "it's not the price of the license, which is the issue, more whether the license holders are willing to talk with us in the first place".

the post says: "As for the tables based on movies the price for licenses isn't necessarily the issue. It mainly depends on which companies are willing to talk and work with us.

Not much of a difference in these statements.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
I'm don't think there is a license issue. If there was, it probably would not have been announced. Let's not forget that they had to wait for Stern to finish the code. I'm assuming there is an issue every time Stern update the code. I've played the pro version in real life and it will be worth the wait. GB is a very good (but tough) pin and the premium/LE version looks even better.
they answered about license because of other Stern tables were discussed also in the topic - it was not related to the GB
Pro/LE have also cool features like magnet slingshots and ghost holograms

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
they answered about license because of other Stern tables were discussed also in the topic - it was not related to the GB
Pro/LE have also cool features like magnet slingshots and ghost holograms

I love the look of those magna slingshots. Can't wait to play a GB LE/Prem. I hope to see one in May at Pinfest.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts