Rollunder Extra Ball / Special Question

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
Question 1:

So what exactly is the difference between shooting the rollunder when "Extra Ball" is lit and shooting it when "Special" is lit.
The description said (and this is actually happening in game) that both award an extra ball... but if this is the case, why hasn't the special been left out and only the "Extra Ball" lamp been included.
I'm somewhat irritated because I don't know if these two are really identical or there is a difference that I'm just missing.

Question 2:
When will the "Extra Ball" / "Special" lamp go off?
Sometimes it stays on when I shoot the rollunder... sometimes it goes off. Can someone shed some light into this for me?

Currently really enjoying this table (highscore at the moment 1.9 millions). I'm alternating between this and Theatre of magic. Both are very enjoyable.

I think it's a pitty that so many reviewers are putting this table aside as boring because it doesn't feature missions etc. I think it is very interesting to play for the g force accelerated 5 times lower playing field bonus. ;) And quite challenging as well!

Cheers and don't forget: No one escapes the black hole!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Question 1:

So what exactly is the difference between shooting the rollunder when "Extra Ball" is lit and shooting it when "Special" is lit.
The description said (and this is actually happening in game) that both award an extra ball... but if this is the case, why hasn't the special been left out and only the "Extra Ball" lamp been included.
I'm somewhat irritated because I don't know if these two are really identical or there is a difference that I'm just missing.
A special on a real table would normally award a credit (free game). Since the tables on TPA are all set to free play and credits are currently meaningless, specials/replays award an extra ball instead.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
Ah makes sense! Thx alot!
Now only need to figure out when the lights go out and when not. :)

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts