BlahCade 86: From Meatballs to Mods

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Thanks for taking my suggestion. 6 down, about a million to go. Those were great ideas.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I really want to see that Judge Dredd suggested mod come into play. Thanks for the show idea, mate.

That would be great if done right. Entering it would get old if it happened too much though. You should really have to do some work to get down there. And it should be rewarding with the points, but difficult.

You mentioned some cool stuff that could be done with magnets, like speeding up the ball. How cool would it be for a space themed machine, lets say Space Shuttle to use magnets to have the ball actually float to a lock? I barely ever play Space Shuttle, but that would bump it up to awesome for me. Not very practical if the magnets stop working of coarse.

Better yet, what if you could control the magnets with the flippers to guide it through the air to get to a lock? Who knows? Anyways, I might be jumping back in here with more ideas. I should probably see if there's already a thread about it, and just post stuff there. There's a thread for everything, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.