The Creature from the Black Lagoon table looks very bad in version 1.15. :(

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I know this is a bit old (ver 1.15), but this table seems to have taken the worst hit with the last update.
It was also quite a while ago and I haven't heard anything about any new fixes on the way which worries me.

CFTBL looked great on 1.14 and it was also one of my favorite tables so it's sad to see like this.
Here are a couple of direct capture screen shots from the PS4.

With the Room Brightness set low it looks as if it's been unplugged. No bulbs seem to be lit.

CFTBL_ver1.15-2.JPG

And with the brightness turned up it looks really weird. As if the contrast is all the way up and WHERE IS THE CREATURE?!? He's totally missing from the table and replaced by darkness.

CFTBL_ver1.15-1.JPG

I really hope we can get a fix for this as well as the other tables affected by the 1.15 update.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
There has been lighting improvements in the latest build we are working on.

Awesome! Thanks for replying. It's one of my top 5 tables so I look forward to playing it again in all its graphical glory.

I also noticed you can see the pinball float across the underside of the table at certain points. I assume that's part of the sa!s glitch which is hiding the Creature? It's definitely distracting and makes you feel like you are about to drain a fast moving ball.

One more thing... Is there any chance we will see a dual lighting slider (for both table ambiance and table brightness) like we have in Stern Pinball Arcade? The lighting in that his now fantastic! I really hope that can be implemented into Pinball Arcade.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Awesome! Thanks for replying. It's one of my top 5 tables so I look forward to playing it again in all its graphical glory.

I also noticed you can see the pinball float across the underside of the table at certain points. I assume that's part of the sa!s glitch which is hiding the Creature? It's definitely distracting and makes you feel like you are about to drain a fast moving ball.

One more thing... Is there any chance we will see a dual lighting slider (for both table ambiance and table brightness) like we have in Stern Pinball Arcade? The lighting in that his now fantastic! I really hope that can be implemented into Pinball Arcade.

I believe we should be able to resolve the issue where the ball becomes visible under the playfield and the creature not appearing before we submit to Sony for review.

The dual lighting slider is currently in the build QA is testing and it is working. I believe we are pushing to make the lighting setting save per table like we do on Stern Pinball Arcade.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.