X-Arcade controller?

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Has anyone used the X-Arcade tankstick controller with TPA on the PS3? I've got one, but haven't got the PS3 adapter, so just wanted to know whether it will work before ordering it. The side buttons are perfect for pinball if it does work and I presume you could use the sticks for a quick nudge?

Draftcard

May 10, 2012
i have an xarcade but never used it on the ps3.
i would imagine that as long as you are able to remap the buttons on the software side you will be ok
if not, use the internal memory stuff on the stick to change the buttons ....but that is a pain.
you have to remember there are no analog sticks, so if it cant be remapped on the software side then might be out of luck. if you can remap the analog sticks to buttons or the dpad i think it will work fine

i use the xarcade sometimes on the PC for pinball and it works pretty good
i use the right stick for the plunger and the left stick to nudge
the side buttons are good for that pinball feel but the control panel top kinda gets in the way a little bit making it feel a little weird if you are standing up. I have also put wear on the side of the stick from overuse of those buttons and putting pressure on the corner joint.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
i have an xarcade but never used it on the ps3.
i would imagine that as long as you are able to remap the buttons on the software side you will be ok
if not, use the internal memory stuff on the stick to change the buttons ....but that is a pain.
you have to remember there are no analog sticks, so if it cant be remapped on the software side then might be out of luck. if you can remap the analog sticks to buttons or the dpad i think it will work fine

i use the xarcade sometimes on the PC for pinball and it works pretty good
i use the right stick for the plunger and the left stick to nudge
the side buttons are good for that pinball feel but the control panel top kinda gets in the way a little bit making it feel a little weird if you are standing up. I have also put wear on the side of the stick from overuse of those buttons and putting pressure on the corner joint.
You cannot use the internal memory on the stick to change the buttons on consoles - that only works on PCs.

Blake

Aug 4, 2012
I have the PS3 adapter and lag isn't much of an issue. However, not being able to map buttons in the PS3 version of the game makes the arcade stick useless. Can't use the side buttons for flippers. :\

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts