Request Intro videos

Gingerzilla

Jun 17, 2012
Just an idea but I think it would be cool if there was a video of the real table and how it plays. This way people who have not played the real table get a taste of what the original was like. Might also make the rule explanation a little more interesting.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Yeah, those video assets would definitely be too large to include in this product on many of the platforms on which it's available. But I agree that they could be really cool, and it would be nice to have them on FarSight's YouTube channel or somewhere if not in the game itself. Though I can't imagine when they'd have time to produce these. :) This would be a cool fan project if we can gather enough people who own the tables that appear in The Pinball Arcade.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
All you have to do is type in the table name followed by pinball on Youtube and you'll get several videos of that table. Usually one or two in that bunch are good. Users Tattyadams, Spider01 and Pinballmike are usually good, non-nonsense videos from a perspective similar to that of TPA. Then there's pinball.org, which has videos on just about every recent and important table, some with helpful tutorials, others are championship rounds (which you can learn from).

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I´ve watched so many PAPA videos by now, hearing Bowens voice gives me this nice feeling of famililarity.

"Ah! Bricked it!"

I´ve been watching Classic Game Room videos for a few years now, seeing these two guys meet made me really happy ;)

By the way, I find it interesting that the instructions on TPA explain every single element, but don´t really give you any general strategy tips. I like that, because it means that I need to get a feeling for the table myself. There´s tons of great advice to be found on the web, and I´d rather have TPA not balloon in size.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I did enjoy the narrated tours of the tables in the pinball hall of fame collections. I do think they would be nice to have in some form, even if only a link on YouTube, but I'm happy just to play the tables.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
Just an idea but I think it would be cool if there was a video of the real table and how it plays. This way people who have not played the real table get a taste of what the original was like. Might also make the rule explanation a little more interesting.

I decided to put this thread together for you. hope it can be of any help.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts