PS3 - Bug Battle for the Kingdom sometimes will not light

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
Well - I've yet to beat the BFTK, despite three valiant attempts...but in my last game, despite having all the required titles (castle crusher, master of trolls etc.) - the BFTK refuses to light. I even destroyed the castle twice after defeating all the king's men and the King of Payne (and even Video Mode!), and all the title lamps are clearly lit. The castle continues to take damage, with a "Castle Bonus" of 7,500,000 being awarded upon destroying it and the castle itself resetting.:confused:

Has anyone else experienced this issue? The BFTK is the only wizard goal I have left, and it's very annoying to work all way up to there and not have it light!:mad:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Were you in one of the multiballs? Battle for the Kingdom only lights in single-ball play. I don't know of anything else that would prevent BftK from lighting if you have all the requirements completed.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Silly question are you using the right flipper to hit hit the castle or the left ? Personally I always try to use the right, some of those shots from the left flipper...well I'm not exactly sure where they are going even when I hit the castle gate dead on.

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
Oh no - the issue wasn't getting BFTK to start - but to light in the first place, despite having obtained all the titles. And I wasn't in a multiball mode. Maybe this was just an oddball glitch out, who knows. MM isn't exactly short on oddball glitches... :)

Last edited:

Members online

Members online