Bug PS4 - Bug …Post EU V1.17 update: The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
Hello Farsight mods.

I play in the Facebook ZEPA pinball group league and TM:BOP is our next table. However, on having a preliminary go, after downloading today's V1.17 PS4 update (EU) I've found a table-killing bug, that renders TM:BOP unplayable. Specifically:

…When you shoot up the left ramp to get to the Bride, the game view zooms in automatically to her face…But then after the in-game dialogue, it doesn't pull out again - and you can't force it to do so with the controller either. Net result is the ball's released and drains, cause you can't alter the view to see the flippers. The same also happens if you manage to get two balls into her eyes. The screen is locked, zoomed in, and the balls are released and drain.

The leader of the FB group has now played the table (Jon Kinket) and confirms this is happening for him too.

Please Farsight mods will you look into this. Many thanks. RT

PSN ID: Bumbaglat

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Hello Farsight mods.

I play in the Facebook ZEPA pinball group league and TM:BOP is our next table. However, on having a preliminary go, after downloading today's V1.17 PS4 update (EU) I've found a table-killing bug, that renders TM:BOP unplayable. Specifically:

…When you shoot up the left ramp to get to the Bride, the game view zooms in automatically to her face…But then after the in-game dialogue, it doesn't pull out again - and you can't force it to do so with the controller either. Net result is the ball's released and drains, cause you can't alter the view to see the flippers. The same also happens if you manage to get two balls into her eyes. The screen is locked, zoomed in, and the balls are released and drain.

The leader of the FB group has now played the table (Jon Kinket) and confirms this is happening for him too.

Please Farsight mods will you look into this. Many thanks. RT

PSN ID: Bumbaglat

We have an update on the way that fixes this issue. We're hoping to get it out soon, but in the mean time you can disable the event cameras through the options menu to work around the problem.

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Brandon,

Thanks so much for your quick reply to this. I've passed it on to all the other members of the FB ZEPA group. Goodness knows we all appreciate your service in preserving all these magnificent tables. It just saddens many of us that Farsight's support for non-US PS4 customers is so terribly poor…After all, PS4 is the most successful games console ever…And yet we're still waiting for Stern PB in the UK and elsewhere!! But truly, thanks again Brandon. Please surprise us and release a patch imminently that fixes this issue and also any other bugs that have been reported recently by users. Very best to you all in Big Bear. RT

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.