BlahCade 91: Chalk up, Lion Man

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION], since you're on Verizon check if you can "upgrade" to the plan that rolls over data. When I did that, I ended up paying less per month for the 4Gb plan with rollover, than without.

Just don't go accidentally streaming an entire football game over data when you forget to turn WiFi back on! I have a habit of turning WiFi off in places where the public WiFi is worse than 4G.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION], since you're on Verizon check if you can "upgrade" to the plan that rolls over data. When I did that, I ended up paying less per month for the 4Gb plan with rollover, than without.

Just don't go accidentally streaming an entire football game over data when you forget to turn WiFi back on! I have a habit of turning WiFi off in places where the public WiFi is worse than 4G.

I'll look into that. Thx for heads up.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Lion Man! Lion Man!

+1 on the Verizon thing. Bill went down 20 bucks and got rollover data which is nice. Gonnna have to stockpile that data, got a kid about to become a teenager.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Lion Man! Lion Man!

+1 on the Verizon thing. Bill went down 20 bucks and got rollover data which is nice. Gonnna have to stockpile that data, got a kid about to become a teenager.

Becoming a teen. The beginning of another great adventure. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts