EU Season 6 Season Pass?

aeroflott

Dec 18, 2014
Looking for the season pass for the new Season 6 tables and can't see one - I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.

Is one incoming or am I having to pay for individual tables now?

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Forget what I said which was releated to season 5. I was busy checking the table lighting and didn't even realise new tables had been released. Too used to ignoring the folder where new tables can be bought as I always had all of them, or so I thought. ;)

Last edited:

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Looking for the season pass for the new Season 6 tables and can't see one - I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.

Is one incoming or am I having to pay for individual tables now?

The Season Six pass should be available in the store for both the US and EU stores. It can be kind of a pain to find it in there though! You should be able to select that you want to buy the Season Six pass instead of the table pack when you try to buy a table pack in the game.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
The Season Six pass should be available in the store for both the US and EU stores. It can be kind of a pain to find it in there though! You should be able to select that you want to buy the Season Six pass instead of the table pack when you try to buy a table pack in the game.

It is available. Search for "Season Six" in PS Store, it will pop up - at least the Pro bundle. The problem I had though, that I've already mentioned in other threads, is that buying Season Six Pro only unlocked 6 of the 9 available tables...

DrewButlerBrown

FarSight Employee
Oct 19, 2016
Downloaded season 6 pro pass in EU .. won't unlock big hurt,doctor who or master of time .. sigh !

We're currently in contact with PlayStation so we can get the entitlements for Big Hurt, Doctor Who, and Doctor Who Masters of Time put in the store. We don't have an exact date for when this will happen, but we'll have them out as soon as possible.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
We're currently in contact with PlayStation so we can get the entitlements for Big Hurt, Doctor Who, and Doctor Who Masters of Time put in the store. We don't have an exact date for when this will happen, but we'll have them out as soon as possible.

thanks for the reply mate. appreciated .

Michael

Jan 9, 2015

I bought the Season 6 Pro pass as it became available, and as I mentioned earlier it did not unlock those three tables for me. I was just now able to download and play the pro versions of Big Hurt and Doctor Who from the European PS Store, though! So, consider those two fixed. To download Doctor Who: Masters of Time I still need to purchase it first though. I came here to verify that this table should indeed be included in the season pass and is not a standalone purchase, and your post indicates it clearly should be included. So, still waiting for Sony on that last one...

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Downloaded season 6 pro pass in EU .. won't unlock big hurt,doctor who or master of time .. sigh !
Purchased the Season Pass last Thursday and was able to download all the tables. Although after purchasing I to start the downloads manually.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts