• Surf Champ (EM)

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Royal Flush (EM)

Votes: 26 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I voted Slick Chick, Spirit of '76, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, Solar Fire, Fathom, Paragon, Fire, Banzai Run, Radical, and Sorcerer.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Okay, I went for:
Paragon, Corvette, Fathom, Shadow, Rollergames, Sorceror, Demolition Man, Comet, Surf'N'Safari, Sprit Of '76, Surf Champ

I would've voted for, if present:
Seawitch (instead of Fathom)
Flash (instead of Sorceror)
Pinball Magic (instead of Rollergames)
Big Bang Bar (not sure what I'd have left off for this one!!)

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I voted from your choices but was kind of hoping to see the following on the list for EM's: Abra Ca Dabra and Space Mission and for other tables: Seawitch, Medusa, Barracora, Grand Lizard, Space Station, Embryon, Frontier, Riverboat Gambler, Flash and Jokerz.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch !!! half and half for me half EMs and half of the other lot . I will be happy with whatever gets selected , really great bunch this lot !!! :cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Paragon
Mousin' Around
The Shadow
Radical !
Banzai Run
Rollergames
Fire!
Demolition Man
Johnny Mnemonic
Stargate

AJ Boomer

Jan 7, 2017
I would love to see Mousin' Around, Fathom, Flash Gordon, Wizard!, Sorcerer, Comet, Blackout, and Grand Prix. Comet is especially the one I want to see since even though it's one of the most easily affordable tables, it is however hard to find one for sale locally!

Last edited:

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
Here's what everyone wants, no more flippin gottliebs. I own a SFII and trust me once space is an issue it's going to be the first to go. It's not that gottliebs aren't no fun at all, they just pale in comparison to, well everything else.

If that's all you guys got left seriously you should just stop, I don't know how it can possibly be profitable for you at this point anyway. If you're telling yourself "well season passes" you folks got a pass last go around but with such a junk season do you think you can successfully keep it up? I've been a season buyer since day 1, pro all the way, supported the kickstarters, but I didn't even boot PA for the last 4 tables so the tide is starting to turn.

Get ANYTHING on that survey list and you'll have happy campers. Keep ignoring us serving gottliebs and we're going to start ignoring you, leaving you with the bag with those garbage tables.

I'm all for preservation of history but you guys are sucking the life out of your sweet-awesome-kickass-top-of-the-line product with this.

I'm sorry if you can't get anymore licensing and if that's the case, seriously just stop and focus on cranking out sterns instead -- hell yeah i'll pay $10 a crack for new sterns.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I did vote for 11.

My top five:

Banzai Run
The Shadow
Rollergames
Paragon
Demolition Man

You can plug in either Congo or Johnny Mnemonic to the DM table,I chose it over the others because I like the film.

Paragon is a good SS widebody & I want to see Heretic happy. :)

I didn't know much about Rollergames,other than it being a Steve Ritchie pin. Since finally getting to try it out though - it gets pushed into the my top 3. Licensing is an issue,but they could work it out.

The Shadow is currently #28th in the Top 100 pinside rankings. That is the highest Bally/Williams table not in TPA (excluding Indiana Jones). Definitely worth it,but again,licensing is probably holding it back.

And anyone who has been here a while knows that Banzai Run is my first choice. Still waiting...

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Sorry but you forgot some that I definitely want soon....

Big Hit - Gottlieb (EM) - 1977
Capersville - Bally (EM) - 1966
Volley - Gottlieb (EM) - 1976
Beat The Clock - Bally (SS) - 1985

All good and no licensing hassles.

I like Blkthorne's list as well, so many good tables to go!

Last edited:

wrft3rd

Jul 26, 2014
Jet Spin!! Hasn't anybody ever played Jet Spin 1977? One of the best EM tables ever. Multiple ways to get extra ball and special. Lots of targets to shoot at. Definitely better than any EM table that TPA has put out to date. I would love to see it on one of these polls. Please let's see it

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Jet Spin!! Hasn't anybody ever played Jet Spin 1977? One of the best EM tables ever. Multiple ways to get extra ball and special. Lots of targets to shoot at. Definitely better than any EM table that TPA has put out to date. I would love to see it on one of these polls. Please let's see it

Make an EM poll. Easy to do. I'm always up for EM discussion. And welcome to the forum.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013

Looks pretty good, will add to my Facebook list for future EM tables.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
from this list.....Radical!, Fire, The Shadow., Stargate. I would wote fro Congo but that licence seems impossible.
The rest..... Special Force, Blackwater 100, Spectrum, Party Animal, Big Guns, BMX.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts