Bug HELP! I can't download the new update (PS4)

astrodomekid

Mar 11, 2017
I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Doctor Who table on PS4 for over a year now. So when I got an email stating that Season 6 had been released for the system, I immediately went onto my PS4 and bought the Season Pass to get the table and more. But when I started the game, it was nowhere to be found; everything was exactly the way it was before. So of course, I tried to download the version 1.16 required to play it. But when I clicked "Check for Update", it said the app was at its latest version. At first, I assumed that the update hadn't been released yet, and the Season Pass was released early. But when I tried Google, it had been out since day one. And nobody was having this issue! So I kept checking for the update, but it never detected version 1.16 (or 1.17, for that matter). This is an S.O.S. going across the Pinball Arcade community, as I am in desperate need of a solution. Please help!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Perhaps try "buying" it again (but make sure it says download only, search for: SEASON SIX in the PS store). I'm guessing there is an issue buying the pass before the game update is installed. If not contact the Farsight support email.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.