Request PS4 / Camera view

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
I both play ZP2 & TPA on my PS4, but I notice that I play ZP2 quite a bit more compared to the TPA ones (although I own all the tables from both games). They reason is mainly that on ZP2, wih certain views (like view 3) the camera tilts to the upper part of the table when the ball is there. This makes it easier to track on what the ball is doing and to anticipate on that. It also allows you a way nicer view on the table.
I've tried all different views on TPA on my PS4, but can't find a similar view. Am I missing something or is this kind of view not supported in TPA?

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Press the Square button on the PS4 controller. When the ball is in play press it once to turn the option on/off.

You will also find settings in the options related to this... By default it should of been on.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Press the Square button on the PS4 controller. When the ball is in play press it once to turn the option on/off.

You will also find settings in the options related to this... By default it should of been on.
That worked fine indeed. Not as good as in ZP2, but... it's way better then it was. Thanks :) Gave me the chance to brake a record & get another trophy thanks to the better view!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts