Introduction of TOURNAMENT MODE with unique replay feature

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
ZSOLT said:
By release of update #43 we introduce a new mode called Tournament that is still in beta phase.

At the moment you are able to play on one table (Shooting the Rapids) with 3 balls and simulation physics (Free Mode is not available). Replay and score of your best result will be uploaded (internet connection is needed, offline mode is not available) and able to download and watch other players by clicking to small replay icon next to his/her name and score on the leaderboards (see attached screenshot).

This is the first step of development for Tournament mode. More features and options will be coming in the future.

Have fun!

8cdc5ce94cc50a019e8bb1ecf845182eed666708.png

http://steamcommunity.com/games/444930/announcements/detail/590375319509899332

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Strange. Just tested it and it gave me 5 balls. I also can play with arcade settings.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So is the Android and iOS version no longer receiving enhancements, or are there plans to update those platforms with these features?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Super cool that it saves footage of the high score game! You play a mean game of pinball there [MENTION=746]Sun Vulcan[/MENTION] :) I need to up my nudge skills to avoid tilting
[MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION] they said they would update mobile when PC is out of EA when they ran the indiegogo thing, I'm sure they will come through like they always have. You should get them for another interview, lots of new questions to ask and you did a great job 1st time!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
[MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION] they said they would update mobile when PC is out of EA when they ran the indiegogo thing, I'm sure they will come through like they always have. You should get them for another interview, lots of new questions to ask and you did a great job 1st time!

I'll see if we can get hold of [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] again. Haven't had much luck getting anyone from ASK to talk to us. Are they doing most of their activity in Steam?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Yeah they are very active on Steam lots of fixes coming in all the time up to #44 now. I will send Zsolt a pm and ask him to check his pinball arcade fans inbox if you want to leave a message [MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION]

Ot, I hope they still make the 3 early EMs they asked for resources on, they have been silent on that thread, hope they just intend a surprise

Jay

May 19, 2012
Yeah they are very active on Steam

They are indeed. But I hope they don't become like FarSight and keep adding new features while forgetting to fix current bugs. I'm glad they've been successful with this release; there are some talented people in ASK, and I still love their original tables like Theme Park Pinball. I hope those aren't left to wither and die.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.