Zen's FX2 coming to Windows

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
We are so excited to announce that we are bringing Pinball FX2 to Windows 8! Sorcerer’s Lair will be part of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and will be available as a free download to for all users. This is something that we have been dreaming about and we are thrilled to be a part of something like this.

link

From the looks of it, the windows version will be available through Windows LIVE. I do not expect it to the differ much from the 360 version. Apparently it will not be exclusive to Windows 8 and you will be able to play under windows 7 as well.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
We are so excited to announce that we are bringing Pinball FX2 to Windows 8! Sorcerer’s Lair will be part of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and will be available as a free download to for all users. This is something that we have been dreaming about and we are thrilled to be a part of something like this.

link

From the looks of it, the windows version will be available through Windows LIVE. I do not expect it to the differ much from the 360 version. Apparently it will not be exclusive to Windows 8 and you will be able to play under windows 7 as well.

Sounds good and I'm sure this news makes a lot of PC owners happy, but having Pinball FX 2 on my Xbox 360 is enough for me. On the other hand, TPA is worth owning on multiple platforms IMHO.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I don't know if it will have a cabinet view, but I read on the zen studios forums that there will be a Windows 7 version.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Will it be payable on win xp
and possible fs cabinet view

From the looks of it, it will be identical to the 360 version and therefore not support cabinet view.

Sadly, I think our best hopes lie in someone managing to mod Zen Pinball to support cabinet views and maybe tweak the physics.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts