Nudging on PS3 and Rom Setup Menu

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Hey Guys,

One thing i was wondering about, that on PS3 nudging is not possible by shaking the controller. Especially if you want to build a custom Pinball Controller, a nudge would be very hard to make. Maybe an option to do it with the digital pad, would give the chance to assign nudge buttons to a custom controller.

A nice feature would be also to have access to the rom menu. this is important to adjust difficult levels and game features. For Example Save Time.

Any Information on this??

Greetz

Groni

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
A nice feature would be also to have access to the rom menu. this is important to adjust difficult levels and game features.
The forthcoming Twilight Zone table will feature access to the operator's menu, but only if you contributed $100 or more to that table's Kickstarter. FarSight is using TZ as a sort of "test" table to see how difficult implementation of the operator's menu will be and what sort of issues, if any, allowing players access to it will cause. If all goes well, the hope (and nothing has been confirmed) is that operator's menu access will be added to all tables.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Hey Guys,

One thing i was wondering about, that on PS3 nudging is not possible by shaking the controller. Especially if you want to build a custom Pinball Controller, a nudge would be very hard to make. Maybe an option to do it with the digital pad, would give the chance to assign nudge buttons to a custom controller.

A nice feature would be also to have access to the rom menu. this is important to adjust difficult levels and game features. For Example Save Time.

Any Information on this??

Greetz

Groni

on xbox360 nudging can be performed with either the left analog stick or the digital 'cross'... i think ps3 version is the same? or is it?

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Thanks Jeff! I really enjoy this Game and it seems like that it do have a good support and community. I have the feel that wishes from users are very welcome to improve the product and table selection. If it continues with 2 Tables every 1-2 Months, then
we have a nice selection of Games at the End of this Year :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts