Help autostart and control problem

Powerus

Sep 26, 2014
I decided to update my cab with the latest freecam mod and latest version of the game after more than 1 year on the same version.

The result is catastrophic. The new menu of the game is terrible and don't allow me to use the buttons to control it properly and mouse doesn't want to click anything.
The worst problem is that when I enable autostart, it's always starting the DX9 version of the game and steam is even asking permission to launch the game.
Even when I create a shortcut to the DX11 .exe it's loading the DX9 game. The only way I've found to start the DX11 game is by launching from steam and selecting the launch in DX11 option.

I need help to get the autostart function to start the game in DX11 and I would like to know how do you manage to use the terrible dreadful disgusting menus.

Edit: I think I'm not clear enough. To select a table for example I have to select it with my up/down/left/right buttons (which are my magna and flippers buttons) THEN I have to hover the mouse on it AND THEN use the Launch ball button to select it because even using mouse buttons is not working.

Maybe the button mapping on the xbox controller changed with the "new for me" version? Is there a way to completely disable the mouse?

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah, they *ucked the game up pretty thoroughly and comprehensively.
PinballX will hopefully incorporate the freecameramod direct table launch soon.
So no more need to use the hellish UI after that
It won't solve the controller issues I am afraid

Powerus

Sep 26, 2014
The only thing I would need is to completely disable the mouse (without unpluging it because I still need it to start things)

PinballX is not yet compatible?
Damned I thought it was! I'll have to wait then.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts