Update 46

Jay

May 19, 2012
Zaccaria for Steam just updated to version 46. It claims to be a Happy Easter release with a new Circus 2017 table. But the big thing I noticed was that all of my high scores have been wiped out. I had several tables where I was in the number two spot, so this is disheartening; not the kind of Easter egg I wanted. On the plus side, the physics seem to have noticeably improved. The ball is still a bit rubbery, but the game play feels a bit more realistic.

Also, the blank score display bug is still present. After playing two tables, the score display of the next one comes up blank.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
One other change I've noticed: all games default to 3 balls per table when launching Zaccaria, every time, even if you reset the master slider to 5 balls. When you re-launch the game, all tables revert back to 3 balls.

chaosWyrM

Jun 26, 2012
But the big thing I noticed was that all of my high scores have been wiped out.

this is exactly why came looking here. ive been away from playing games for a few months....just launched zp today and noticed that nearly (but not) all my high scores gone.

anyone know what happened? was there any official statement about this? i couldnt find any.

pretty annoying.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Hope this is fixed soon. I need 5 balls to grab a decent score!

That bug is fixed; whatever you set it for now sticks. There are a couple other bugs still present (especially the vanishing score display), but other than that it seems to play fine. I've been slowly crawling my way back up the leaderboard. There seems to be a lot more competition now, and some insane high scores.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts