Season 6 bundle is on promotion on EU store

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Season 6 bundle is on promotion on EU store. Price droped for UK from 24.99£ to 7.99£. Promotion is in place till 11/05/17 12:59a.m. The bundle is in Deals&Offers/Digital Discount section on PSN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
WOW! Never seen that for a 'current' season (since S7 isn't out yet)! But I already have S6 for PS3/VITA and PS4, so a STEAM sale would be nice :)

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
TBH, it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to have paid full price on release only to see it drop to less than a third of the price in a matter of weeks.

Will definitely hold off on buying future seasons straight away, because that's a real bargain.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Maybe it's something that Sony them self are doing..., like they "may" of removed their fee from the overall retail price and was just chosen at random during this period as an offer?

stigdu

Feb 9, 2015
I went for it and bought it, but I can't play any of the Season 6 tables in Pinball Arcade, it just says it can't find content. :(

Very disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
That is a fire sale price! Nice for the EU contingent.
WOW! Never seen that for a 'current' season (since S7 isn't out yet)! But I already have S6 for PS3/VITA and PS4, so a STEAM sale would be nice :)
When did season 6 come out on PS3?

The PS Store online says it is only for PS4.

Last edited:

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
I went for it and bought it, but I can't play any of the Season 6 tables in Pinball Arcade, it just says it can't find content. :(

Very disappointed.

Did you try to download or buy games through the TPA app/software? Search the PS Store for each table and try down loading them one by one. I've had trouble in the past trying to do things through the game's software. A few tables from Season 5 I had to "purchase" through the store. There was a drop down menu that went from the price of the table to a free version for me. It's best to order straight from the store rather than through the game itself. Good luck!

stigdu

Feb 9, 2015
Did you try to download or buy games through the TPA app/software? Search the PS Store for each table and try down loading them one by one. I've had trouble in the past trying to do things through the game's software. A few tables from Season 5 I had to "purchase" through the store. There was a drop down menu that went from the price of the table to a free version for me. It's best to order straight from the store rather than through the game itself. Good luck!
Thanks Rage, I'll try that later!

Thenecu

Apr 28, 2017
stigdu i had the same issue, it was resolved on saturday would let you know before but i was waiting for account avtivation ;) When it wasn't working for me i contacted Playstation support and i must tell i'm very dissapointed of them. They've just replied straight away "oh, it must be the issue with the game" didn't even considered something might be wrong with PS Store, didn't take any details nothing, just they've said to contact game develoers....and I'm glad that i did. I've emailed Pinball arcade support - got reply in an hour help me to resolve the issue very quick, plus they've replied to my few extra questions. So Pinball Arcade support +1, Playstation support -1. BTW how often they are making discounts like that in PS store to seasons bundle?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
That is a fire sale price! Nice for the EU contingent.

When did season 6 come out on PS3?

The PS Store online says it is only for PS4.

You are correct sir, my PS3 is still on Season 5. Wow. Didn't even realize it's that bad, but I still use it for tournament play because of it's nice-and-quiet location in the house.

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Wonder if season 6 is selling very poorly, its very rare to see seasons reduced on ps4? Typical though after i'd bought them all separately previous....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts