BlahCade 100: Szás

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
http://blahcadepinball.com/2017/05/24/Episode-100-Szas.html

Einhundert. Szás. Sto. Cent. Céad. Cento. Een honderd. However you say it, the day has finally arrived. We celebrate over 125 hours of talking about pinball, movies and snacks by (no surprises here) talking about pinball, movies and snacks.

Some special guests from FarSight drop in to say g’day, and we see the return of BlahCade Theatre with Chris taking out the award for "Most Terrible Voice Talent" in the history of the podcast.

Also, there’s a little Steam Key giveaway for people who actually visit the website.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
a very well earned 200 you two, im sorry for not being there, heres to a another 100 and some more weird assed chats adventures and food!

i shall listen tomorrow with a bacon roll and a coffee

wow 100 episodes.....freaks!

Nov 18, 2016
Barcade is a lovely local NYC business. Great locations, great rotating microbrew tap list, lots of classic games, and a sinful food menu. They're good people too, so I'm not surprised that they were so polite in approaching you.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Has it really been 100 episodes? I know, I've only been listening in the Chris-and-Jared-only era. And I've skipped some of the more Zen-heavy shows. And I'm probably the only person who actually enjoys all the movie and TV talk, right?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Had a lot of fun catching up with you boys. Wish some of the other voices from the past would've joined, but maybe next time.

P.S. I left a review on itunes and they didn't even have to slip me a fiver. :cool:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Had a lot of fun catching up with you boys. Wish some of the other voices from the past would've joined, but maybe next time.

P.S. I left a review on itunes and they didn't even have to slip me a fiver. :cool:
Thanks Jeff! It was a lot of fun hearing your voice again.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Happy 100th. That episode 3 was so hilarious. Sorry Hairy for not believing you that Chris was doing an impression. I'm gullible. We really can't hear those old ones anymore? Oi, it's Addams

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.