sooooo, it's on sale, but is it good now?

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Hi guys ^^

first off, I ask about the steam version.

I bought the tables on android when it came out but I didn't play long, it was not good, so I didn't buy them on steam

but now, there seems to have a few patch out, how is the gameplay and overall feel now?

I would like to play them, but if it still sucks I'll wait

and ghostbusters, will it be included in an existing pack (table pack 2 I would suppose) or not?

thanxxx ^^

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
There has been exactly one patch since late December-and all it did was make it possible to actually buy tables.

Ghostbusters is in it's "final stages", which means maybe December if lucky.

SPA looks alright, but FarSight seems "non-committed" to it. If you think my review is harsh, check out the Steam SPA page-overwhelmingly negative.

Overall play and feel-not much different from TPA. The older Sterns are exactly the same as TPA, same hellish goals too.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Mustang works fine since its release, but they probably haven't fixed Star Trek yet. I didn't see a patch for Stern PA, sadly.

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
It's a known bug that "Star Trek" crashes on the PC version when the timer reaches zero on any levels other than the first.

For example, "Prime Directive II", "Klingon Battle II", "Space Jump II", etc.

If you can complete all of the goals before the timer reaches zero you can avoid the crash.
The table plays fine on the first levels, so at least you have a "warm up" period ...
(This bug has been extant on the PC version of "Star Trek" for 5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!)

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Thanks for all the answers...
Si yeah it's on sale but I think I'll wait...

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI GRA-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I only play on iOS (SPA doesn't support my android phone), I play on an iPad Air 1.

All I can say is, I am completely addicted to Mustang and AC/DC, and to a slightly lesser extent Star Trek - they are three of the best tables FarSight has ever put out. Extremely playable, challenging and satisfying, at least on iOS.

I did try to install the Steam version at one point a month or so ago and it was complete crap, didn't even run, super buggy, so I uninstalled it.

I really have high hopes for the SPA platform, ghostbusters is a super fun table in real life so it should be fun in SPA if the quality control is as high as the other three.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts