Now Hiring

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Sounds like my dream job - unfortunately I live on the other side of the country. Nice to see you have the need for another two employees though. Go TPA!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Its more than a JOB if you dont live in BIG BEAR you gotta find a place to live! Not alot of people are going to just re-locate...no mention of pay? Thats IF you get the job.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
People that are qualified for the job know how much they are worth. That is all part of the negotiation process. You send your resume, if they like what they see, they send an offer and it goes from there.

nuthead

Jul 21, 2012
Tribeca flashpoint that is only a 2 year school but I have seen Film & Broadcast, Recording Arts, Animation & Visual Effects jobs that want a 4 year degree.

Also it comes to Animation and Graphic Design jobs that also want four-year degrees what does the history of art help you in using industry-standard hardware and software and producing a wide range of polished designs, from advertisements to package designs to websites and user interfaces.

designs to websites and user interfaces is very much on the tech side of things.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Unfortunately, I am halfway across the country and am unable to relocate; otherwise I'd be all over that programmer opening! But it's good to see that you'll be getting some more people to divide the workload, and that TPA is doing well enough to warrant additional investment.

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
=( If only you where in Toronto. I'd be at your door tomorrow (I can do vita & ps3 coding). =/

-edit-
While we're on the subject, for the love of god please tell your vita coder to use the autoload/save API. =|

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Big Bear isn't densely populated infact it's quite the opposite. Notice the SNOW! Thats in SoCal. Mountains between L.A. and VEGAS. Most likey whomever responds to this at LEAST lives here in CA. or youd be insane to move to this DOOMED state.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'd move to that "doomed" state if I had the skills they are looking for. Unfortunately my skills are in configuring phone hardware and programming call flow.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I'm in the same boat. I just finished up my BFA in 3D modeling/Animation and would eat this job up if it weren't 3000 miles away from me.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
san bernadino county just declared bankruptcy today wich is where big bear is. DOOMED STATE!
but hey C'mon to CALIFORNIA we'll gladly take your money.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Yikes. Sounds like a worse version of MA/Boston.

Joking aside- it does look like a lovely place!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.