Bug Leaderboards

Gadbury

Jul 20, 2012
Hi all,

First of all - brilliant game, thanks for creating it FarSight :)

I have Pinball Arcade on the PS3 and Vita. I was playing ToM on the Vita and I got a new personal best high score of 3,126,XXX,XXX. I checked later on the leaderboards to find my previous ToM high-score of 2,7XX,XXX,XXX still showing as my best all time score. I guess it didn't upload, even though my Vita was online and my PSN account signed-in.

The next day, a friend of mine pointed out that I was no. 8 in the world of all time best scores on TOTAN! Impossible, I thought - I've been playing ToM to death and have been unable to break the top 1000 all-time scores, and have hardly played TOTAN! When I checked the leaderboards, I was indeed no. 8 in the all-time scores for TOTAN! However, the score looked familiar - the game has uploaded my score of 3,126,XXX,XXX which I scored on ToM (which does show in local high-scores table on my Vita) as a TOTAN leaderboard score. My local high-score table shows my best TOTAN score of 73,XXX,XXX, which is correct.

Anyone else noticed leaderboard oddities like this? It's a shame as now I don't know what scores on the leaderboards are genuine, and what are glitches.

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
At least that solves the mystery of most of the top scores on the leaderboards on some of the tables. I always wondered how people were able to get some of those scores.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
When Farsight fixes the issue, chances are they'll reset all Leaderboard scores. That way all scores would have to be re-earned, and this time the scores posted for the correct table(s).

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
When Farsight fixes the issue, chances are they'll reset all Leaderboard scores. That way all scores would have to be re-earned, and this time the scores posted for the correct table(s).

In addition to that, I hope that they give us the option to sort the leaderboards per device so that my PS Vita scores are not being compared against people on mobile devices or the PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts