Cine Star

Jay

May 19, 2012
This table has got me stumped. Anyone had any luck with it? I'm currently in the top ten on several Zaccaria tables, top five in a few. My average ranking is in the 20s. After hours of playing Cine Star (curiously pronounced "Sign Star" by the table announcer), I can muster only 104th place. Those slingshots always heave the ball into the outlanes. I barely get a chance to hit. I tried continuously nudging the table and that helped a tiny bit. But this seems by far to be the cruelest of all Zaccaria tables.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
The Zacc slings on so many tables are problematic. Seems like it may be this way in real life too though, based on shape and placement (?)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, that's the toughest issue. Seems like every ball that gets in the slings, it's bounce bounce outlane.

Jay

May 19, 2012
It's definitely tough. But somebody's figured it out. If I'm 104th, someone has made it to number 1. I'm just wondering how. Maybe it was just luck. That seems like the only way I've done well with Zaccaria; sometimes the ball just magically stays in play.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You could always turn down the sling power and play much longer if you want to. Kind of like cheating though. But it would let you experience that pin a bit more.
It's a tough pin to get more than one good ball going per game. It's why I don't play it that often. Like Ben said, it's the sling design that kills ball times. Not much you can do about that. Avaoid the slings as much as possible and try to nudge when you do get in them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts