Pinball podcasts?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The Pinball Podcast, the Blahcade Podcast, and the Kaneda Pinball Podcast are the three I never miss, but there are plenty of entertaining ones out there.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I am the host of the BlahCade Podcast along with fellow forum moderator jaredmorgs. Our particular pinball podcast is unique among others in that we focus A LOT on digital pinball. Check out our webside blahcadepinball.com for all our episodes or subscribe on iTunes.

We record weekly for the most part, except with instances like this weekend where we did a special session with Norman from FarSight in preparation of his seminar at the upcoming ReplayFX.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I do my miss Don on the Pinball Podcast. That pod's been around a while and it just isn't the same without him. If you want historical stuff, check out TopCast.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I do my miss Don on the Pinball Podcast. That pod's been around a while and it just isn't the same without him. If you want historical stuff, check out TopCast.

I'm with you. The new gal is good, but I miss Don. I talk with him on Facebook pretty often, very good guy. I'm hoping he will eventually come back.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts