Request 3 things need to include in TPA

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Hey Guys,

due the fact I am building an Pinball Controller, i was thinking about Button configuration. One Thing that would be very nice, is to also let you choose tables in the main menu with the flipper buttons.
Now I need to add extra buttons, only for choosing a table.

the second thing is simply making the DMD moveable.

third thing: A higher resolution background would raise the quality of the game. Or maybe an option to turn it off, so it´s black in the back (would be my choice)

Maybe in a later Version :)

Greetz

Groni

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
These have been addressed, but since your new to the forum, I'll save you the trouble of finding them:
1. Yes, this needs to be done. There have been many requests, though as of yet FS has not announced any definite plans to implement this.
2. This is something they have been considering, though when, or whether, this will be implemented is still not known. They have improved the screen to look more realistic, so further changes are definitely possible.
3. The current systems look about as good as they can. Raising the resolution further will cause performance problems, even on the consoles. Since modern PCs are far more powerful than any other platforms, they might be able to pull it off on that platform. Also, as portable platforms get more powerful, TPA might evolve with them.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
I have a joystick with real pinball buttons on it that Is USB and compatible with the PS3 however it does not have the plunger ability as it does not have the left analog stick on it. Having the ability to switch between nudge and plunger would solve this problem and allow my excellent arcade quality controller to work woth no lag on the PS3 version of PA. Currently with the wireless controller it has a lag and is unplayable.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I have a joystick with real pinball buttons on it that Is USB and compatible with the PS3 however it does not have the plunger ability as it does not have the left analog stick on it. Having the ability to switch between nudge and plunger would solve this problem and allow my excellent arcade quality controller to work woth no lag on the PS3 version of PA. Currently with the wireless controller it has a lag and is unplayable.

What brand is it?

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
What brand is it?

It is the Sega Virtual Stick Pro. Cost me $150 and bought it online from playasia as they don't sell them in stores. Unfortunately, in order for me to use it, I have to start with the wireless PS3 controller as controller 1, use the plunger, then pause the game while the ball is in play, switch to my Sega stick so I can use the no lag arcade buttons. It is very annoying but at least I know the lag is from the wireless controller.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
someone else also mentioned that lag went away with a wired controller... good thing to consider if you are a ps3 user

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.