How to automatically turn display to potrait and Aero?

topple69

Sep 20, 2016
New to this and got the program successfully working. My cab is landscape though with no aero. I rather not manually change this each time I run a table. I'm using pinball X front end btw. I would like to automatically have display change to portrait and turn aero on. How do I do this?

Also - how do I get the backglass to show on my monitor? Maybe just didn't name the file right?

Thanks

Ruebsy

Feb 15, 2017
Edit the settings file in the free camera mod folder to add backglass. I'd recommend irotate as a free program to assign a quick hot key to rotate your display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topple69

Sep 20, 2016
Edit the settings file in the free camera mod folder to add backglass. I'd recommend irotate as a free program to assign a quick hot key to rotate your display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - would that also allow a hot key to change theme from aero to non aero one? Also - I did change the settings ini to say include backglass and I can see default one. Where do I put my own and do I just rename them to match pin?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks - would that also allow a hot key to change theme from aero to non aero one? Also - I did change the settings ini to say include backglass and I can see default one. Where do I put my own and do I just rename them to match pin?

There is a Backglass folder, rename the file to match the table name. To enable / disable Aero, you can type these command lines :

net start uxsms
net stop uxsms

It's up to you to bind them to a hotkey.

Members online

Members online