What music plays on the Pinbot playfield?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
When you make the shuttle ramp and reach Pin*Bot's playfield, a certain theme plays while the ball is on the playfield. It sounds so familiar; I think it's from a past Williams/Midway game, but I just can't place it. Anyone know what it is from?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
When you make the shuttle ramp and reach Pin*Bot's playfield, a certain theme plays while the ball is on the playfield. It sounds so familiar; I think it's from a past Williams/Midway game, but I just can't place it. Anyone know what it is from?

Yes, Pin*Bot.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I just played a game so I could see what was being talked about here. I think the jingle in question can be found on a Taxi table.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Forgot about multiball - kept thinking that Pin*Bot didn't have theme music.

Well they better get that table into TPA quick because the theme music in Pin*Bot is fantastic. That table is really the complete package when it comes to visuals, sound, and gameplay.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Well they better get that table into TPA quick because the theme music in Pin*Bot is fantastic. That table is really the complete package when it comes to visuals, sound, and gameplay.
True, though it has some of the most annoying outlanes in the ss pinball era. I almost said in all of pinball, but then I remembered some of the EMs from the 50s and 60s.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.