Poll: How do you report issues?

How do you interact with PAF and FS support@

• Post observation/bug, and wait for FS to respond

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Post observation/bug, and immediately log a support@ case?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Post observation/bug, wait for others to confirm your observation, then raise bug?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So how do we interact with Pinball Arcade Fans (PAF) and Farsight (FS) Support?

I'm curious to see how many of us log a bug here, but also report the bug "officially" to support@pinballarcade.com

I have seen some responses from FS employees that suggest that we should always follow up a post with a formal bug report to support@. I do this, but how many other people do? And how do you report it in the post?

Would more people reporting on PAF and FS result in extra weight or priority for an issue, or just result in more noise for the support@ team?

Another thing that would be interesting to find out is how many of you have a "standard template" saved for bug reporting.

If you look back through the threads I've started, I follow a certain format when reporting an issue. The great this is you can copy the format from your forum post, and pasted it directly into your support email. Saves you a lot of time, but still give the support@ team the info they need to try and replicate the issue.

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Definitely also send an email if you log a bug. While a number of the developers are on the forum, not all of them are. Sending an email with the problem will ensure it gets to the proper person at FarSight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts