LEs in a Bundle?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Hi,

now that the Limited Editions show up on the PS4 select game menu after the most recent update, does anyone know if these will be available in a bundle (like a "LE Bundle") or will they have to be purchased individually.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
The LE tables are sold as two bundles. The bundles require you to own the Premium versions of the tables before you can purchase them. LE pack 1 contains both AC/DC LE tables and the Star Trek LE table. LE pack 2 contains the Mustang LE and the Ghost Busters LE. The LE tables are not available for purchase individually at this time.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Not true, I had to buy the LE2 bundle (Mustang LE/Ghostbusters LE), separate to the Ghostbusters Premium on Xbox One.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ok thanks for the answer. Strange, could have sworn I read on here the LEs were included, could that be just for the disc version?

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Ok thanks for the answer. Strange, could have sworn I read on here the LEs were included, could that be just for the disc version?

The Xbox One disc version comes with LE pack 1 (AC/DC, Star Trek). With other versions you need to buy the LE packs separately.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
The LE tables are sold as two bundles. The bundles require you to own the Premium versions of the tables before you can purchase them. LE pack 1 contains both AC/DC LE tables and the Star Trek LE table. LE pack 2 contains the Mustang LE and the Ghost Busters LE. The LE tables are not available for purchase individually at this time.

Excellent, thank you! That's what I was hoping for. Hopefully they will be available soon (as opposed to Soon™) ;)

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Despite all the delays and waiting for new tables with both SPA and TPA on PS3/4/Vita, I will be buying those extra versions of the SPA tables for PS4 as soon as I'm able.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
LE Bundle 1 is available for PS4 through APP Only for 9.99 which includes AC/DC and Star Trek only. I see no difference in gameplay or field.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Same here. When I try and purchase the LE tables within the in game app, it says no content available. Anyone else having issues with this on the ps4?

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
Do the LEs give you any additional features like the Pro tables in TPA? Operator menu? Can you fly around the tables?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts