Pinball FX3 Released on Steam....

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Same here, looking forward to that dynamic lighting stuff.

Hmmm, not gettting all my tables, in fact, i only got about half, almost all single purchase tables are not showing. :(

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Huh, I actually kinda like this "master a table" stuff. I mean, almost every genre these days has XP bars, perks and achievements, but it kinda works in the context of the flashy Pinball FX tables! I´m usually rather overwhelmed when I start a new FX table, so that´s an approach I definitely enjoy - having an incentive to keep playing a table several times and getting something out of it.

Not really sure about that futuristic cyber babe that narrates what you´re doing, but the little tutorial right at the beginning teaching you ball trapping and the nudge pass is neat. I always thought that pinball games could use a basic tutorial.

The new lighting engine definitely looks nice! Although we´re probably never going to see the sweet dimly lit arcade vibe in FX, some tables have some good dynamic and flashy stuff going on.

Last edited:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Really diggin' FX3 on Steam. Not just an "upgrade", but a truly new experience that includes improved versions of most of our faves, but new table designs and expanded play options and online experiences. Better than I expected to be honest.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts