New Pinball FX3 Channel

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Guys/Gals...this may come across as a shameless plug but please understand thats not meant to be the case and it's only because a few of you I know on here asked me to let you know once I'd done it...anyway...hopefully the following will make sense :) A few of you subscribed to my Youtube channel (the one that has all the videos linked on here under PC) and it was mainly pinball related at the time, even though it was supposed to be a woodworking channel. As time has passed, its become more woodwork and less pinball...I didn't really want to fill a woodworking channel up with too many pinball related videos as you can imagine. So it made sense to have 2 separate channels. Therefore, I'm going to be moving some of my pinball videos across to a new channel which currently is dedicated to all things pinball fx3 and I'll be doing a similar one for TPA. I know some of you have posted comments and left me messages regarding my pinball videos so I thought it might be worth mentioning what I've done and placing a little link here for anyone who still wishes to see the videos that I've done and yet to do. It kind of feels like a shameless plug but I guess its a case of only clicking the link to the channel if its of interest anyway...hope that makes sense :) Anyway, its still work in progress but if its of interest to you, heres the link. And if it is of interest, I love making the videos so any suggestions on videos or improvements, I'll certainly be interested to hear. Cheers guys/gals.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0UJi2EGodE0BEVdJWiHyw

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.