Classic Stern Games?

KingMixer

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Guys -

Any chance we might see classic Stern titles in TPA? Games like Seawitch, Stars, Galaxy, Trident, etc. I love those games and would love to see them digitized.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, I'd like many of the older style pins too. Newer ones are great, but some just seem too busy for their own good. Love to see more pins form the 70's and 80's.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
So far the only classic Stern Electronics' table to make it into TPA has been Flight 2000. I am also hoping to see Quicksilver, Seawitch, Star Gazer, Catacomb, Stars, Nine Ball, Meteor, Big Game, Galaxy, Stingray and Hot Hand.

karl

May 10, 2012
So far the only classic Stern Electronics' table to make it into TPA has been Flight 2000. I am also hoping to see Quicksilver, Seawitch, Star Gazer, Catacomb, Stars, Nine Ball, Meteor, Big Game, Galaxy, Stingray and Hot Hand.

The Perfect season, if you ask me. Would love to see them all

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
+1 Love that era. Seawitch especially.

Agree, Seawitch ( love machines with additional flippers in upper playfield) is a great table. But, to be honest, the repetitive sound of the machines of this era is getting on my nerves. All of them seem to have a very similar sound-design (due to the technical limitations of these time).

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Meteor has one of my all time favorite spinner shots. But I agree with many above that Seawitch would be my first choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.