Back Glass

Rxd

Feb 15, 2016
Is there a way to show back glasses and possibly the DMD on my second screen of my pinball cabinet?
I got the mod working but I can't seem to figure out how to display a back glass and possible move the DMD.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
Is there a way to show back glasses and possibly the DMD on my second screen of my pinball cabinet?
I got the mod working but I can't seem to figure out how to display a back glass and possible move the DMD.

[MENTION=5980]Rxd[/MENTION], edit the mod's 'settings.ini' file... make sure Cabinetmode=1 and then set BGmonitor=2 and DMDmonitor=2
When running the mod (and TPA), you can manually move the floating DMD. Right-click on it, and choose 'save' to save it's position & size.

Rxd

Feb 15, 2016
For the life of me I can’t figure out how to get the back glass on the second monitor. And when I move the DMD to the second monitor and click save the next time I start the table it’s back it the wrong place...

ZBRhodes

Jul 8, 2017
To my knowledge you can’t get the in-game backglass on the second screen. You have to use a picture .png with the same name as the table and put it in the same folder as the table. For example, AttackFromMars.png. It would be awesome to use the actual in-game backglass but I think since the game only uses one camera we are limited to just one camera. Pinball FX2/3 use pictures as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts