Zen free tables - for those who don't read the news section

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
thanks X

Available in iOS after today’s update. But Adventure Land and Son of Zeus are $1.99 each, not free. Unless I’m doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Oh, nice. Getting them now on Switch. Thanks.

Available in iOS after today’s update. But Adventure Land and Son of Zeus are $1.99 each, not free. Unless I’m doing something wrong.

I think the free deal is only being offered for the home console and PC versions.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
not bad , got back from Tweed Heads the other day , got them on all my 3 platforms !!! boy is Adventureland chockers full on this table !!!:cool:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
There's also a sale on star wars tables!

From zen studios twitter post:
Star Wars™ Pinball is now a FREE DOWNLOAD on mobile (iOS, Google Play, Amazon), while all DLC tables are 50% OFF!
PC too! All Star Wars™ Pinball tables are 50% OFF for [MENTION=687]Pinball[/MENTION]FX 3 on Steam as well.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Consider it a fx3 promo rather than a zen mobile offer they always have been slightly different in terms of tables sales and marketing. I always wanted the sf2 table which was never offered on mobile.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
$1.99 each on iOS. Just checked again to make sure.

How are people liking these two new pins?

They're both fun and have well-integrated themes. Adventure Land is my favorite of the two. Nudging seems to be just as useless on the Switch version as it is on all versions of Zen/FX that I've played, not that it really matters with as easy as the tables are.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Zen Tweeted that the 'free' won't happen on mobile yet as that applies to FX3, which doesn't exist on mobile. So Steam, Windows 10, PS4, Xbox, and Switch are the benefactors this time. Star Wars 'free' on mobile amounts to Empire and that's it. All the other SW tables are half off though. Really hope they get the FX3 banner implemented on mobile soon, as that will clear up a lot of headaches. Also be nice to get rid of the separate apps they have and put it all under one banner. I know you can purchase under the Zen banner, but the free stuff like Empire and the Alien tables don't import in.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
$1.99 each on iOS. Just checked again to make sure.

How are people liking these two new pins?

Son of Zeus has some crazy lighting effects going on, as well as weather like wind that that blows your ball around. In the twitch stream I saw them reach the wizard goal, and literally every single mode starts up at the same time. Absolute madness, and I love it! Adventure Land is much more subtle, the type that could actually be a real table. It's also the one to feature annoying voice work and the 'what the hell is going on here?' nature some Zen tables have. Still fun though.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I am a boofhead , I am sorry everyone !!!! I wasn`t wearing my bloody glasses when I read it .:eek::p it was only PC and consoles SORRY !!! :cool:

RuySan

Nov 30, 2017
Son of Zeus is fantastic. No gimmicky mini games and stackable modes. Very nice.

Adventureland is ok, but some mini-games annoy me a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.