Bug Android Version 1.0.10 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Android version 1.0.10 bugs here!

Last edited:

Arnies

Apr 9, 2012
Black Knight does not fire up. Progress bar goes to 100% downloading the table and game sits on the screen forever. Force reboot of app and same thing, table download to 100% and gets stuck.

CFTBL runs fine.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Still not logging me in. I went to re-register under the same e-mail address and the site told me an account already existed.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
These same issues with logging in were reported by jeff and me in the ios beta. Your password isnt recognized, your email is already used and The password reset doesnt send you an email (and I dont have a spamfilter). Hope you can fixthat befire the floodgates open.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I changed my password and it seems to be working now. Thanks. It's now a totally different password but with a number this time.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I just used another emailaccount that I dont ever use much. Somehow it can still find my regular facebook so /shrug.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Regarding the password problem. I found that the new login process did not support strong passwords - when I removed all special characters from mine and reverted just to UPPER, lower, and numbers this resolved the issue for me. Hope that works for you as well.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, as bravelb said, I also had (and still have) this problem in the iOS beta. I think it might be because my email was already in your DB from the newsletter sign up, but I didn't have a password associated with it yet....so it told me I needed to reset my password, which I did via the email....but now it says I need to click the link in the authorization email, except I never got an authorization email. Perhaps you guys need to add a button to resend the authorization email in cases like this?

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I had an issue logging in a little earlier tonight (since my first post), where my login wasn't working again.
I launched the app after I updated Market, Youtube and some other apps in Blu Kuban, and after I tapped login, PA froze and eventually quit. Then, Market quit with it. After relaunching it, it was telling me login failed. I eventually restarted my phone and the login was fine.

May 11, 2012
After starting 3 ball multiball on Black Knight, I lost all 3 balls quickly, the '3' is still scrolling across the screen for the mb start mode, but the machine cant find any balls..attendant call says no balls in play,have to restart.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This isn't so much a bug as an observation/question. Does the Android version on Tegra devices have just a little bit of sneaky environmental lighting on some of the flashers?

The flashers at the Snack Bar seem to cast light softly on the plastics. Or is that because that dome flasher has the virtual flasher bulb under the plastic mylar (rather than the concentrated barrel lens that most flasher bulbs are contained i), therefore it casts light to the surrounding plastic area.

Either way, it looks fantastic Ryan. Thank the graphics team for doing their best to make lighting look special for us mobile gamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online