Add a Company to TPA aka Hypothetical Nonsense

Which company would you like?

• Total voters

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
If you could add any company to TPA's supported roster, regardless of how unrealistic, which would you add?

I didn't feel like adding a bunch of seperate European companies to the poll.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Id like a fantasy steve ritchie motorhead table so i can hump lemmy, hed get a giggle out of that. Maybe some of python angelos designs , that preadator game looked pretty good too

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Went with Spooky. I enjoy America’s Most Haunted, loved Total Nuclear Annihilation, and am really looking forward to Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle.
Capcom is a close second. Pinball Magic and Big Bang Bar are really fun and I love the look of Kingpin.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Emulating jersey jacks feels like a pipe dream (WOZ hobbit new POC) so I chose capcom - doable with Big Bang Bar, pinball magic, and breakshot. Spooky would be amazing too, rob zombie is a lot of fun.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Picked Atari. Not that unrealistic if you can find the current rightsholder. The Atarians was the first SS widebody. Then there's the humongous Hercules table. And a few other ones (one with two drains). Furthering the mission of preserving Pinball history.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I prefer tothink of them as zombie atari with the only viable product being tempest4000 even if minters getting too arteestin his auld age

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
It was meant to be before xmas but i suspectits uptonthe zombies at this point, im not happy with me nter but come des done

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Picked Atari, just got back from Austin Texas went to Pinballz where I had a few games on a Hercules. (Pinballz must visit if your in the area). Remember playing a brand new Superman In Rhyl North Wales. Anyone remember the Atari video pinball. Love to see on TPA.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Great poll. I also picked Jersey Jack, the rules are so deep. Spooky was a close second.

But I agree that with the trouble FS has had in converting Ghostbusters, I doubt that the platform is capable of recreating the Jersey Jack tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.