Caps (still and video) of new CFTBL/BK tables (plus a bonus)

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
Several posts have people asking for pictures of the new tables. Here are a bunch:

https://plus.google.com/photos/116992953847984037990/albums/5769628428231260273

I shot some HD video of the new TPA tables (and an old one) - plus a look at all three tables in the Android's War Pinball HD (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameprom.warpinball)

http://youtu.be/rbtZM6TC1qg

(Note: it is uploading as I write this - youTube is super slow right now - so about 20 minutes from post time, the video should be ready ... sorry for the delay).

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Whoa! That's a long way to reach for the Magna-Save buttons!

Yeah, they're pretty unusable up there, unfortunately......

Nice pics, man.

And the same can be said for the "Launch Ball" button as well. Really, those buttons need to be re-thought, and moved down a bit.

Have any of us raised formal bugs against that? If not, I'm going to, because it drives me crazy.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
And the same can be said for the "Launch Ball" button as well. Really, those buttons need to be re-thought, and moved down a bit.

Have any of us raised formal bugs against that? If not, I'm going to, because it drives me crazy.
I've suggested alternate control schemes for touch devices on this forum, but I have not gone as far to e-mail FarSight if that's what you're asking.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Are they F'in SERIOUS on that MagnaSave setup???
THAT is *S*H*I*T*! Sorry-But Very disappointing! :(

(Edited to edit out **** and VENT.
And to thank Shane for pics :))

Last edited:

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Is it my imagination, or is the flipper physics a lot better on CFtBL than on any other table we've seen so far? It's not unnaturally bouncy, at the very least.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Second half of the video the OP posted.

"MGM sponsored pinball tables"

Ahhhh...I was thinking CftBL and Monster Bash, and how much better those flippers feel compared to odler tables....and then realised thats Universal, not MGM :)

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
Sorry, I didn't have a chance to properly title the video, etc. it all kinda ran together.

The War Pinball HD app isn't horrible - but parts of it are. The flippers .. WTF??? The table layouts, etc. aren't really that bad. The cheesy subject matter kinda works.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I never got the right feeling for the manual magna save on BK anyways, but yeah, the buttons are quite silly.

I wonder why those weren't automatic, the software was probably not capable of recognizing the ball.

And while the Yamaha-renditions of the songs are a bit of a downgrade, the sound effects are really cool. The KISS jingle (0:30) is super smooth :) And I'm not watching too much of it (I want to keep it fresh!), I already like the humor - the ball save "Keep it cool, Daddy-O!" made me smile. I love lighthearted tables!

And the holographic Creature recreation looks actually quite good!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts