Android - Bug Gorgar - where are the instructions?

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
Just bought the Gorgar table on android because I wanted a break from Black Hole and ToM on PS Vita.
To my disappointment there are no instructions for this table available.

It just says: "This is the instruction text that will be displayed"
and "This is the instruction text that will be displayed for chaoter 1 instructions 2"
and so on...

what?? :confused:

Don't know if this is the same on other devices or andorid specific because it's not available for me on my other platforms yet.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Here you go:

In-Game Instructions:
Welcome to Gorgar(TM) one of the wildest games to come out of the 1970's.
[1] The goal of this table is to defeat Gorgar by beating the high score on the table.
[2] At the very top of the table are three roll-overs labeled A, B, and C. These are worth 1,000 points each.
[3] Completing the A-B-C rollovers advance the bonus multiplier, first to 2X, then 3X.
[4] The three jet bumpers here are worth 100 when they are not lit, and 1,000 points when they are lit.
[5] There are a total of 6 drop target on this table which are worth 1,000 points each.
[6] Each drop target corresponds to a letter in G-O-R-G-A-R.
[7]The G-O-R of the drop targets are located here.
[8] the G-A-R drop targets are located here.
[9] Each time you complete the G-A-R targets, it advances the PIT value here.
[10] The pit value starts at 5,000 points and can be advanced to 50,000 points.
[11] Shoot the ball into the pit to collect the lit value.
[12] The fist two times you complete the G-A-R targets, it will light the 1st and 2nd jet bumpers for 1,000 points each.
[13] The third time you complete the G-A-R targets, it will light the 3rd jet bumper for 1,000 points and the 5,000 will light here.
[14] when this is lit, each G-A-R target is worth 5,000 points.
[15] The fourth time you complete the G-A-R targets, it will light the Special in the outlanes.
[16] Each time you complete the G-O-R and G-A-R targets, it will advance the kicker value here.
[17] This goes from 10,000 points, to 15,000 points, to extra ball.
[18] There are four spot targets on this table located here
[19] and here
[20] These targets are worth 1,000 points when they are not lit, and 2,000 points when they are lit.
[21] If you complete all 4 spot targets, it will advance the Pit value to its maximum of 50,000 points.
[22] If you complete all 4 spot targets three times, a flashing arrow will begin cycling through each of the targets.
[23] Shoot the target with the flashing arrow to collect a special.
[24] Spot targets, the kicker eject hole, and rollovers, will also advance the bonus 1,000 points at a time up to 29,000 points.
[25] This bonus is awarded at the end of each ball.
[26] The lights on Gorgar's Image indicate the current bonus.
[27] The spinner is worth 100 points per spin when it is not lit, and 1,000 points per spin when it is lit.
[28] Advance the bonus to 10,000 points to light the spinner.
[29] Once the bonus is advance to 20,000 points or more, then the spinner light will turn off.
[30] The flipper return lanes here
[31] and here are worth 1,000 points each.
[32] Each time you complete both of the flipper return lanes, it will light one of the spot targets.
[33] Both the left and right flipper outlanes are worth 5,000 points.
[34] Well that's Gorgar, a true pinball adventure.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
thanks allot! that will get me started.
but would be sweet if farsight could fix it in game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts