Help! I've lost all my tables!

Kmitchell

Jul 27, 2012
I recently started experiencing a screen lock on every table, where once plunged, the camera never moves to the table view and the flippers are non responsive. There's also no pause or launch button visible.

After trying this out on every table (I've purchased all the dlc packs) and performing a reboot of the iPad (v1), I deleted it and reinstalled it.

Upon asking if I wanted to redownload all previously purchased tables in-game, it appears that none are there as I get asked if I want to purchase them all again?

Anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks,
Kris

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
this actually happened to me but what I did was to jump out of the game by pressing the Home button which automatically pauses the game. after I had done that about 5 times the pause button came back. after another 5 times the camera view button came back. it only happened ones...

Kmitchell

Jul 27, 2012
this actually happened to me but what I did was to jump out of the game by pressing the Home button which automatically pauses the game. after I had done that about 5 times the pause button came back. after another 5 times the camera view button came back. it only happened ones...

I'll remember to try that if it happens again, thanks.

In the meantime, does anybody know how I can reclaim all my tables?

Thanks,
Kris

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Are you still having this problem with the latest update? If so, I'd try completely uninstalling and redownloading it.

Kmitchell

Jul 27, 2012
success, have managed to get tables back with the latest update. Still not sure why it took that though, I was still missing them after uninstalling then reinstalling... Still, roll on black knight!

If any moderator wishes to close the thread, please feel free.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts