FX3 Switch v1.0.2 update is out.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
I think they tweaked the lighting and shaders to achieve this but personally I feel it looks cleaner in portable mode now and most importantly drastically improves playability thanks to the 60fps in portable and 1080p in docked improvements.

Just as importantly, something nobody seems to have mentioned, load times seem DRASTICALLY improved so its less painful now. I was getting sick of huge load times just to continue playing on the same table.

Now if only they would fix the fact you have to enter your name ever single time you get a hiscore. I don't understand why they do not remember the last name you put in or automatically put your logged in account name (at least in the box if you want to retain the ability to put a different name in).

Azathoth

Dec 17, 2017
[.....] most importantly drastically improves playability thanks to the 60fps in portable and 1080p in docked improvements.

My thoughts exactly, this was a total deal breaker for me as I found the framerate made it totally unplayable for me in portable mode. I gladly preferred the same tables running 60fps on the Vita than with some slight graphical enhancements but half the framerate on the Switch.

Now if only they would fix the fact you have to enter your name ever single time you get a hiscore.

I second this thought too. I barely played the game prior to the update, now that I'm actually spending time with it I find that pretty annoying myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts