Help redownloading delisted Pinball FX2 tables on Xbox One

Azathoth

Dec 17, 2017
This time last year I picked up a used Xbox One system and downloaded Pinball FX 2 along with the tables I had purchased a while back on the 360 version. No problems at all getting everything setup.

A few months later I ran out of space on the piddly internal drive and deleted all of FX2 to free up some space. Unfortunately I bought an external drive just a week or two after Zen delisted some of the tables for the XB1 version of FX2.

Any ideas on how I can go about downloading the Street Fighter II table? Even though it shows up in the actual Pinball FX2 menu it doesn't let you download it from there, nor can you download from Xbox One store (neither the FX2 page or the SFII table page). The install from when I downloaded it on Xbox One a few months ago does not show up on my download/purchase history. Finding a link in my download/purchase history to the initial 360 purchase is not possible, it was done so many years ago the purchase is only noted as an item number with no storefront link to click on.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe contact Zen's customer service and give them the email you had linked to your XBLA account on your 360 back when you originally purchased the delisted tables, along with the account name. Hopefully they will still be able to look up a record of the purchase.

Otherwise, I hate to say it, but they probably won't let you redownload them again without any proof.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts